Info

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

iPhone 5S....WHAAAAT!

So I'm sure most of you won't believe me.... but I did get an iPhone 5S last Saturday from the T-mobile store. (which also explains the lack of posts from me since then....experimenting with my new phone and everything)  But before you judge me too harshly, let me explain. As you might have guessed my HTC Sensation finally gave up the ghost last week, and while debating over my next smart phone move I really started to lean towards to Sony Experia Z. After looking at reviews online and checking out the features, I really started to like the idea of the Sony. Only a few questions I had regarding durability and charging time. So I went to the T-mobile store to check out that one, the iPhone, and the new Lumia Windows 8 phone. Started with the Sony and it wasn't charged at the store, so the guy plugs it in and a few minutes later it still doesn't boot up, still charging. Not good, so that one is out. Then the Windows Phones are extremely lacking in apps, and interface options, so that left me with the iPhone. Now I hadn't completely put aside the iPhone as an option because really the 5S is quite amazing. Powerful, fast, sleek. So after discussions with Sonia and a decision that will help us in the future I decided to go with the iPhone. The T-mobile store didn't have any in stock and told me I would have to order one which would take 7-10 days...ugh. Then Sonia gave me the idea to look at a different T-mobile store, I didn't think it would work, but I gave it try. I walked in the other store and told them I wanted an iPhone 5S, they said what color? I said black is good. They said I think we have one left. WOW! So cool, didn't have to wait and got a really nice phone for my trouble. Thank you Sonia!

The past few days I've been messing around with the phone and trying to understand the system and get used to a totally new UI for me so I'll keep you all updated as I move along on this. Very excited and pleased so far with my new iPhone. Wow.....Never thought I'd hear myself say that. ;)

No comments: